Electrotest-S/ARM Resistivity System
- The low-cost and effective device for carrying out of engineering researches.
- Combined Resistivity Transmitter and Receiver - all in one case.
- Micro-processor controlled and TFT LCD 640x480/5.6"/ touch screen, interfaces: Ethernet, USB, CAN, external switchboards for "AB" and "MN" on 8, 16, 32, 64 channels.
- Wide variety of applications whether your application is groundwater, environmental, archaeology
or resource exploration. Hydrogeological researches, such as groundwater exploration,
migration of ground water pollution.
- Successful use of the Electrotest-S/ARM in complex conditions of city. Generation and receiving of signals from 0 Hz up to 20 Hz.
- Any types of electrodes.
- Internal charger.
- Internal battery.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C, (waterproof)
|Output Power||up to 50 W|
|Output Current||0,5..250mA |
|Maximum Output Voltage (transmitter)||up to 450 V|
|Input Impedance||10 MΩ|
|Input Voltage Range||up to 10 V |
|Input Voltage Range||10 μV|
|Dynamic Range||84 dB |
|Frequencies of measurement||0; 0.625; 1.25; 2.5; 5.0; 10.0; 20.0 Hz;|
|Range of definition of parameter q, the Ohm within the limits of ||5*10-3 ÷ 3.86*103|
|SP Compensation||0 to 1 V, automatic |
|Stacking of a signals |
|Overall Accuracy||&plusm; 1..1,5 % |
|Environmental:|| IP67 environmental protection (waterproof)|
|The microprocessor:|| ARM7TDMI-S (16/32 bit)/72 mHz/512 Flash RAM/98 SRAM/CD Card |
|Interface:|| Ethernet, USB, CAN |
|The module with GPS as an option|
|Operating Temperature:|| -20°C to +55°C|
|Power Supply:|| Rechargeable batteries (=12V)|
|Connection of the external battery|
|Dimensions: || 305?270?194 mm|
|Weight: || ≈ 5 kG (with the internal battery)||