Electrotest-EIS-3KM - capacitively coupled resistivity meter
The device consists of transmitter and a receiver with the micro-processor controlled.
Frequency of a signal - 16550 Hz.
Electrotest-EIS-3KM measures the electrical properties of rock and soil.
Data collection is many times faster than systems with application of electrodes.
Within last 6 years it is made and sold to customers about 120 devices of this series.
- Full dipole-dipole resistivity profiling
- Measurements on frozen ground, ice, concrete, and other areas where grounded dipole measurements are difficult to make
- Mode of automatic measurement with the set time intervals
- Interface: USB
- Internal storage batteries in transmitter and receiver
- Internal chargers for the transmitter and for the receiver
- In the complete set to the transmitter and the receiver are delivered 4 dipole cables
Operating principle: constant-current capacitively-coupled, dipole-dipole resistivity
|Frequency under 16550 Hz||
|Output capacity of the transmitter: ||≤ 10 pF|
|Output current: || 1,0; 3,0; 10,0; 30,0 m?|
|Output voltage: || 600 V|
|Dimensions: ||270x130x270 mm
|Weight: || ≈ 1,7 kG (with the internal battery)
|Dipole lengths:|| 1,5; 2,0; 5,0 m |
|Input Specifications:|| C ≤ 10 pF|
|Input Voltage Range:|| 0.5 - 2*106 μV|
|Measured Voltage Accuracy:|| 1..2% |
|Input Voltage Range 0 - 2 V RMS |
|Memory Capacity:|| 2048 (or 4096) readings|
|Micro-processor controlled and LCD 16x2|
|The keyboard 4x4|
|Interface:|| USB |
|Dimensions:|| 270×130×270 mm (transmitter)|
|Dimensions:|| 270×130×270 mm (receiver)|
|Weight:|| ≈ 1,7 kG (with the internal battery- transmitter)|
|Weight:|| ≈ 1,7 kG (with the internal battery- receiver)||